Signing up for online giving enables you to view your giving history,
print giving statements, create and edit scheduled giving series (such as a recurring tithe),
and manage your method of giving.
It’s easy to sign up and your information is kept confidential and secure.
Rock Springs Church is committed to reaching those who are far from God, unleashing unprecedented levels of compassion into a broken world, and helping each of us become more fully devoted to Jesus Christ. We have the privilege of partnering with God’s work in the world by using our gifts and resources through the local church. Want to join us in our mission of reaching people with the life-giving message of Jesus? Your generosity enables us to help more and more people experience a life-changing relationship with Him. We are truly grateful for your donation and hope the convenience and simplicity of online giving will be helpful to you.
Financial giving can be divided into two categories: tithes and offerings.
• The Bible teaches us that we worship the Lord with our tithe, which is ten percent of our income contributed to the church on a regular basis. The word “tithe” literally means tenth or 10%. Tithing, or giving ten percent of your income, isn’t merely giving something to God. It’s giving back what was his to begin with. All that we have, or hope to have, comes from Him. The Bible says that tithing is a reminder that God is the supplier of everything. It teaches us to always put God first in our lives.
• When we feel called to give over and above our tithe, we do so as an offering. In Malachi 3:10, God says “Go ahead. I dare you. See if you can out-give me.” Beyond the tithe is a chance for you to be extravagantly generous. You can give additional gifts to the General Operating Fund, or to a specific project like the building fund. So go ahead, test and experience God’s generosity!
Several safe and secure methods of giving provide convenient ways to offer our tithes and offerings.
• Online Giving: Online giving allows for a specific dollar amount to be deducted automatically from a checking or savings account. You can set up online giving either as a one-time donation or a recurring gift. Online giving is not only easy, it’s also safe and secure. This option helps individuals and families remain faithful in their giving even when they are out of town or unable to attend a weekend Worship Experience. It’s also a way those who attend our online campus at RockSprings.Online can worship by giving.
• Text2Give: Text the amount you wish to give to 84321. The first time, you will immediately receive a text with a link to set up Text2Give. After that, you’re good to go! Whenever you wish to give, text the amount to 84321.
• By Mail: Mail your tithes and offerings to Rock Springs Church, PO Box 775, Cortez, CO 81321. Be sure to include your name and address on the check or envelope so that donation credit may be provided for tax purposes.
• General Operating Fund: Contributions to Rock Springs Church support its General Operating Fund. This fund makes possible the day-to-day ministries and services of the church.
• Special Funds: Periodically, opportunities to designate a donation to a specific ministry initiative become available. To designate your contribution to a specific fund, simply indicate the name of the initiative on the memo line of your check or on your envelope, or select the appropriate drop down in Online Giving.
Text the dollar amount you wish to give to 84321. The first time you use Text2Give, you will set up your account, and then you’re good to go! In the future, all you need to do is text the amount you wish to give to 84321. That’s it!
If you want to give to the building fund, text amount and “building” to 84321.