In 2 Timothy 2:2 what is Timothy to entrust to other faithful people?
• How many generations of faithful people are noted in this passage? Why is this significant?
• What are some ways we can build the faith of others?
Who did Jesus pray for in Luke 22:31-32?
• What did Jesus’ pray for Peter?
• What does Jesus ask Peter to do after he has repented and turned to him again?
• Since Peter later failed Jesus by denying him three times and was restored, how should we look on our own failures and the failure of others?
What does God do for Job in Job 33:27-28?
• Who does Job testify to?
• How can we use our testimony to mentor our friends?
Discipleship – God tests our integrity, unselfishness, persistence and generosity. The outworking of those tests is how we are willing to share the treasure God has given us with the people God placed in our lives. List two or three people for whom you will pray for opportunity to meet and share your faith. If you are not already in a mentoring relationship, think about who you might ask to be your mentor, or someone who might be asking you to mentor them. Add them to your list for prayer this week and be faithful to follow God’s direction.